Posted September 23, 2018 07:29:15A gluing agent has been blamed for a toddler’s head being glued to a gorilla mold.
The toddler’s mother said she had no idea the glue had gone into the gorilla’s head.
The Gorilla Family Foundation said the glue is used to secure baby heads to the walls of orphanages and hospitals and is used by many charities around the world.
The glue is a kind of rubber, which has a very soft consistency.
It’s used by hospitals to secure infant heads to a bed and is made in China.ABC News’ Brian Murphy contributed to this report.